Barwick Bank needs two (2) Part-Time Tellers for its St. Augustine Branch.
Main areas of responsibilities include:
- Maintain customer relationships
- Open personal and business accounts
- Assist customers with basic transactions, such as deposits and withdrawals
- Accept cash, checks, and other forms of payment from customers and keep deposit slips, checks, and cash in order
- Verify customers’ identities and ensure the paperwork is properly completed and they have sufficient funds in their accounts to cover their transactions
- Answer customers’ questions about their accounts and the Bank’s services and products
- Confirm cash and checks are genuine, that deposit amounts and the paperwork agree, and that transactions are accurately entered into the computer system
- Count the cash in your drawer before and after your work shift to ensure it balances
- Provide special services, such as printing out account balances and histories, closing accounts, issuing cashier’s checks and foreign currency
- Recommend special products and refer interested customers to specialized bank employees
- Record all customer transactions electronically
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Provide excellent customer service, communication, and sales skills
- Basic knowledge of math concepts and principles to solve problems
- Basic computer knowledge to enter, access, or retrieve data
- Ability to handle some daily lifting of boxed or bagged coins (weight may vary)
Pay will be determined based upon experience of successful candidate.
If interested email resume to email@example.com.