Barwick Bank is hiring for a Full-Time Portfolio Manager working from the St. Augustine Branch.
The Commercial Portfolio Manager will assist in all aspects of the Bank’s loan risk management function, focusing on leading and supporting the commercial lending teams throughout various stages of the lending process. This role requires experience in loan underwriting, structuring, and documentation as well as knowledge of compliance with all banking laws, regulations, and internal policies and procedures.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Assist the relationship managers with annual reviews, proposal letters, term sheets, and commitment letters.
- Apply the conditions of the credit decision to ensure the monitoring and tracking requirements are met and that documentation is up to date per policy.
- Support Bank loans, renewals, extensions, and modifications.
- Assist in portfolio management activities such as completing Annual Financial Updates and Loan Management Reports on existing borrowers.
- Regularly track the various stages of active and pending loans through loan pipeline management
- Assist in the preparation of reports for Sr. Management and the Board of Directors in areas of credit risk.
- Demonstrate a commitment to fair-lending practices and remain knowledgeable of all laws and regulations governing the lending activities of the Bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance or related field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial data, reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to effectively research, analyze, evaluate, and articulate conclusions to make decisions, solve problems, and achieve goals.
- Computer literate; fluency in Microsoft Office programs; Excel analysis required
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
Salary is to be determined based on the experience of the successful candidate.
If interested email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.